High blood pressure is the pressure of blood against our artery walls. It is a type of health condition that can lead us to death in a mere moment. With exercise, meditation, and a healthy diet in our day-to-day life we can prevent it from happening.
In the United States of America, about 494,873 people died because of blood pressure in the year 2018. High blood pressure cause the USA about $131 billion each year. It is a disease that we can not ignore, It is a disease that needs to get proper attention.
Here the top 5 things to maintain if you have high blood pressure:
- Maintain a routine exercise. People who do exercise on an everyday basis tend to maintain a healthier lifestyle. It also lowers the risk of high blood pressure.
- Stay away from salts. Because consuming sodium makes the higher possibility for high blood pressure.
- Limit alcohol intake. Alcohol has its own risk for consuming including mental health problems, alcohol poisoning, violence, and many more. It worsens the risk of blood pressure in our everyday life.
- Mental health is a great wealth. But the stress of any form is not good for people with high blood pressure. So, one must take priority to make a way for stress reduction.
- Eating foods with potassium is a great way to make blood pressure go away. For example, low-fat dairy like milk and yogurts, fruits and vegetables.
In conclusion, healthy diets, routine exercise and sound mental health are the ways to lower the risk of high blood pressure.